Do you share with a seat mover

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone on here share their car with a seat mover (someone who always moves the seat postion) who makes it impossible to get back to a comfortable seating position yourself until you've made a couple of attempts to correct it?

I share the beast with her indoors on occasion, especially if she is going on a girls night out as she needs the extra seats and the stereo is thumping.
Fortunately the seats are electric with 3 people memory settings so it does not bother me in the slightest if the seats are moved, it takes but a moment for the motors to move the seat back to my position with a single push of a button ;)

Previous car had elec seats so I know the privilege they bring and I miss them. They also also you to safely make millimetric adjustments on the move.

My preferred seating position changes marginally anyway so I'm not precious about having the 'perfect' position permanently set or altered.

The wife won't drive the Disco, bottle trouble, she can't drive the ZS, legs too short (sniggers) and when I get the chance to drive the MGF I always have to change the seat and mirror. Given the chance she'll have her nose up against the windscreen! Why do they do that? Plus she has to push the seat back on the runners to be able to get out :lol: Oh and yea she leaves the stereo on full as well! :blink: Jurassic FM mate.

^^ Unbelievable! Her indoors also has her seating set so close that I cannot even get my leg in the gap left :amazed: Stereo is left thumping so now I am totally convinced that she has a hearing problem, and to top it all off, she has never ever put a drop of petrol in the car; apparently that is my job as "the car fills up funny!" :blink::blink::blink: :lol:

T9 you're so posh with your leccy seats. (;-> They're cool tho, the signum elites I want have them. I find often with the manual ones the position you really want is between two of the notches.

my other drives the sx4 every now af then
in y sx4 i have scooby sti sport seats i run the seat low she has to hve it high as possible and 1 click back to compensate for the different seat angle.

so it not to bad to change back even though it the normal settig takes a car journey or 2 be perfectly comfortable again

T9 you're so posh with your leccy seats. (;-> They're cool tho, the signum elites I want have them. I find often with the manual ones the position you really want is between two of the notches.

Isn't that weird, that is so true about the real position you want just happens to be in between the notches :blink: I had the exact same problem until I upgraded the interior to the heated and leccy seats; sheer bliss! :amuse:

Even if they tried to get the keys they've got to get by this.
4330_97083591201_2805330_n.jpg

4330_97084966201_1779986_n.jpg

9134_148817086201_2351831_n.jpg

And this.
4330_97083581201_764871_n.jpg

And 2 other Staff's oh and a collie cross lab. :lol::lol:

^^ That is a very very very good point ^^. Hopefully move onto something easier to take.

Mine aren't buddy. My male staff pinned my mate up against the bottom of my stairs cause he forgot he was there!!!
My mate was scared to death an I had to jump up to stop him biting him lol

Mine aren't buddy. My male staff pinned my mate up against the bottom of my stairs cause he forgot he was there!!!
My mate was scared to death an I had to jump up to stop him biting him lol

I don't think I'll be popping round to yours for coffee and a chat anytime soon TN, I like my body intact and without any puncture wounds thank you very much! Do you get a discount of your contents insurance by having them around :lol:

My dogs a nervous wreck.

Fortunetly, my girlfiend is really short, and my seat doesnt go in far enough for her! :lol: Plus she hates how heavy my clutch is.

He's generally ok with people I know although I don't let him see many people. That's why he's protective. That an the fact he lives with for other female dogs he's protective over them as well.

I don't think I'll be popping round to yours for coffee and a chat anytime soon TN, I like my body intact and without any puncture wounds thank you very much! Do you get a discount of your contents insurance by having them around :lol: