decent products

gixxer600k4

Tuner
Car
audi a3 2.0 fsi
i am having problems finding a decent induction kit, decent exhaust n pretty much anything for my a3 8p 2.0 fsi! most places only seem to be doing products for the 2.0 turbo and not for the non turbo! does anyone know of a place that does???

thanks

Have you tried the shop link at the top. Waynnes always telling us to try in there first. Email them as well you might find something.

Miltek exhaust are highly rated so it would be worth seeing if they have anything for you. The turbo exhausts should fit, from what I can make out they are the same from the cat back just a little bit of a bigger bore.

yea i have emailed them about the milltek system and as you said, the whole system is the same from the cat, it is just the down pipes that are different, which is obvious really!!!!

they advised me not to get the turbo system as it is not made for my modal, i asked about getting one made up but no reply, prob cos it would be to much work just for one exhaust!!!!

i really wana get a full system to get better performance, im not bothered about the sound! and if i get a decent full system and decent induction kit when re-mapping it, i should be able to get a bit more power increase!!!

Fair enough. I know a few members have got custom exhausts made up on here to great effect. Search the forum for custom exhaust and you should get a few results come up. (Use the search link at the top menu and NOT on the right!)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back