Citroen C5, 2001, petrol.

H KHAN

Hi, I have a Citroen C5 which I purchased very recently. Earlier I had a small car compared to this. Can someone advise me where to find a User Manual for this car, its a 2001 model (petrol) ( any website address please where I could get this free, PLEASE).
The machine looks fine and with the 'Service' light ( 'Antipollution Fault') on the dash, I had taken it to a workshop, they charged me 270 Euros to fix it, but the error came back the same day again, the car was not losing any power though. They have my car again, and hopefully this error would get fixed permanently.
Also how many miles should my car run on a gallon of petrol. i have broken the figures and its giving me about 8.5 kms per litre. could someone advise me if this is OK for this kind of car, none of my friends have one of these.
I would be glad if someone responds to my queries, it would be a great help to me.
Regards.

Hi there and welcome to TorqueCars. I've seen digital manuals on ebay but you might find a cheap Haynes manual for sale.

What engine does your C5 have and I can look up the economy figures for you.

Hi,
Thanks for the advice on the manual.
Its a 2 litre engine. Its giving me about 8.5 kms for a litre, is this OK? Please advice.
Regards.

The diesel is 47.1 mpg (6 l/km100) and the petrol is 33.6 mpg 8.41 l/km100

So it looks like you are pretty much there as far as fuel economy goes.