307 Wheels

nickyk11

Car
PuG 307 HDI 90
Hi Guys,

New to the forum, and have recently just bought a 56 plate 307, in a dark grey..Will try and get pictures up soon but the car has been back and forth to the garage for the past few weeks as an emmisions light is coming on and keeps cutting out, most probably fuel pump..

Anywayzz \/

I've always wanted some nice split rims for my car, but am not sure if it will suit it. Any of you have any suggestions which will look good on the car. Am also hoping if i can find some coilovers to put on but can never see many modded 307's about, but am looking to do a few things to it in the next next few months.
icon_clap.gif

Something Like This: RH's

rh_l.jpg

This is them on a 207.. :love:

Looking forward to hearing some ideas of you

Nick,

welcome mate. your post got stuck in the mod queue as it contained pics (you can post pics or links until you have 10 posts)

are you looking for real splits or replicas

welcome mate. your post got stuck in the mod queue as it contained pics (you can post pics or links until you have 10 posts)

are you looking for real splits or replicas

Okay, so are those pictures showing to every one that is viewing the thread?

well i would obviously love real splits but they are very expenisve inless i buy them damaged or scuffed, but i've been reading a couple of articles on replicas and there are a few makes to stay away from, but a couple are good quality. This correct?

Nick,

yeah as long as someone checks them then everyone can see then but please dont post up more until you have over 10 posts makes it alot easier on us moderators

same as everything really cheap its not likely to last long. some at least look real until your right at them but others you can see bolts are plastic stuck on things.

yeah as long as someone checks them then everyone can see then but please dont post up more until you have over 10 posts makes it alot easier on us moderators

same as everything really cheap its not likely to last long. some at least look real until your right at them but others you can see bolts are plastic stuck on things.

Okay, Don't worry i wont.

I've had a look at some on ebay, and for replica's your looking at £99.00 per wheel or £1500 for a set which are the real thing, is it really worth spending that amount? or am i best going for a Peugeot set like the 206 GTi 180's?

Nick,

£400 sounds about right for replicas without tyres.
£1500 is quite cheap LMs in 18s are around £2500 for a set of 4 no tyres

really its up to you, if your entering in it in shows then i would say go real. with the state of the roads and as a daily i would go for decent replicals

£400 sounds about right for replicas without tyres.
£1500 is quite cheap LMs in 18s are around £2500 for a set of 4 no tyres

really its up to you, if your entering in it in shows then i would say go real. with the state of the roads and as a daily i would go for decent replicals

yer, well as the car will not be going into show's, i think maybe some wide aftermarket wheels will do the job. Have been looking at a few sets on ebay. Any one know any wheel types that may suit a 307, then i could look to do a bit of photoshopping.

Cheers yet again guys! :lol:

I drive an '03 307 and I've got 18" Wolfrace Pro Sprint wheels on it, 18's because they dont look to small in the big Peugeot arches with standard suspension and aren't so big they'll look stupid if it gets lowered.

I have team dynamics monza rs 17" on my 307 and they really suit the car (i am biased though and i reckon multispoke wheels look great on any decent sized car) but i wish i had gone for 18"s now because as big ord said they dont look too big or too small. defo go for 18"s if you are looking purely for looks. 17"s if u want something slightly more practical.