306 xsi

astra17

Wrench Pro
Car
pug 306 xsi 2.0 8v
hi there i have just bought i pug 306 xsi 2.0 its got front fog lights but they dont work i have taken the lens cover of and the bulbs look fine but yet they still dont work can anyone tell me where and what fuse it would be
i have up loaded some pics
Photo0080.jpg
Photo0081.jpg
Photo0082.jpg

thank u

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks anyway will go a give it a try tomorrow as i am knackered

lol, nice motor, like paul said (i think it's paul hdi ;) ) it does have lots of fuses and boxes and none of them are labelled (2 boxes)so you're just going to have to check them all, the box is under the steering wheel and just in front of the battery under the bonnet

as for mods just ask I know tones for the 306 being a fellow owner ,when every your ready :)

thank u it is not a bad looking motor ;) but as for mods i cant seem to find the air box i know it a stupid thing ask as i have just brought an induction kit for her and some new headlight bulbs but just dont know where to locate it if u could send me some pics of your engine just so i can see if and where u have your induction kit please thank u i will post some pics up tomorrow with her new lights

Cool ;)

if you look over your engine bay down the right hand side at the front, it at the bottom on the passenger side inner wing, the position of my induction kit is rubbish I keep meaning to move it, if your's doesn't have ABS then the best place for the filter is in front of the battery just behind the headlight, also you should see the air box just down below that as well, the intake snokel is just near there as well, I'll try and get some pictures of it tomorrow when I get chance to show you what I mean

ok mate thank u i believe my car as got abs but as for the air box i believe mine is just behind the rad i believe i will post a pic up tomorrow of my engine bay so we can compare notes lol:bigsmile:

Yeah, that where i was kinda trying to describe, it's the same for all 306's except for the HDi, no idea why though, they must have found a better design by then because it's the most modern engine they fitted into the 306

what induction kit have you got?

Last edited:
i have i univesral induction kit which i picked up from my local parts its not a well know make of air filter but i have had loads of these on my other cars and it only cost me £20 so it should do exactly what k&n and others should do but at half the price

Last edited:
fair enough, I haven't got round to taking the pictures, how ever I suppose I could do it now though, and I'll show where I mean :)

thanks mate if u could show me it would be great i am going to be putting my induction kit on tomorrow so i will post some pics of mine just out of interest have u got a performace exhaust on ur motor if so what size pipe did u go for as i am thinking about ordering my one but i was looking at 3 or 4"

I haven't put a performance exhaust on my car, due to the fact that eventually I plan to swap it for something with a bit more poke, sorry I haven't been able to get those picture sorted as I've been very busy working, I will sort though soon (this week) I wouldn't go for more than a 2.5" bore on your car, as for tail pipe that can be anysize you want :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back