2002 Civic lx (Automatic)

Adamoxtwo

I'm starting fresh. I had the sound done first since I know that upgrading can take a bit. Glad the easy part is done. I have always been a sound guy, but I think I would like to do some easy mods Intake, exhaust, heads, pully's things like that. Can anyone offer me a little advise on where to begin and help me formulate a plan. Thanks :x

hey and welcome to the site

intake can exhaust are ver easy mods to do most aftermarket parts simply a case of bolt on easy enough for for beginners to do

by head work i take it you mean cams valves
personnal unless you know your way round an engine well and have the proper tools i would leave this to a proper mechanic and get them to do all at once ie get the pullys cams valves valve springs and timing belt replaced all in one go

best idea would be indution kit or a panel filter, then a remap (or chip) exhaust then start on the head. try to get everything done in a oner you could get a discount if not at least you save on labour bills

I just have the standard 1.7L. It's not the VTEC. I did have an 02 Civic Ex with the 1.8 Vtec, but we bought a Great Dane and he don't fit in those little cars. Had to get rid of it.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back