2.0 fsi

gixxer600k4

Tuner
Car
audi a3 2.0 fsi
has any re mapped a 2.0 fsi, if so, did it make much difference.

i am looking at getting a re map and custom exhaust made from blue flame, they have told me they can get an extra 14 bhp n then 5% more with an additional exhaust.

i know its not much but i want to have a more responsive n quicker car and cant afford a new car!

thanks.

it should, along with intake and exahust changes, make the car more responsive i think 22bhp (150 stantard + 14 chip + 5% exhaust) might be a bit otimistic however.
superchips were the only ones i could quickly find info from ( i remember you saing you stuggled to find parts for this car ) and they show 9 bhp and 7ftlb.
id be looking at around 14 bhp gain from both the remap and exhaust.

i emailed blueflame themselves asking about it all and they said

Hi Matthew
The cat back system would cost £375.00 inc vat and fitting and the remap we would discount to £395.00
Power increase on the map is 14bhpp and 16 newton meters of torque.
Expect this to be further enhanced by the system by around 5%.
Best regards
Nigel

i did email back asking what to expect from a decent cold air filter, but of my knowledge it will be little increases.

i knew that without a turbo, tuning options are very limited. well not limited but very little performance enhancing, and im just trying to find someone who has done it n see what they say bout it!

must be quite an aggesive map they install then at least you found something, decent induction kit will free up a little bit more

will see if i can dig anything up for you

yea finally! im not to sure about the map tho, because like u say, it might be aggressive so it might be good on power but i dont want crappy fuel consumption, i might email them and ask more details about it! lovely cheers mate, will be a great help.

had a look on a couple of the vag sites and couldnt turn anything up other than to watch the cam belts, theres been a few cases of them snapping well before their time.
audi have changed it to every 4 years as a precaution but havnt told anybody about it

well i better go in and get my cambelts done then! yea a lot of places say they can offer this sort of increase. i just want to know whether its worth the money!

thanks for looking around.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back