Latest activity

• obi_waynne
    Waynne the admin here and I would like to personally extend a sincere welcome to TorqueCars. I apologize for the delay in responding...
  • obi_waynne
    obi_waynne replied to the thread Passat B6 Update.
    Waynne the admin here and I would like to personally extend a sincere welcome to TorqueCars. I apologize for the delay in responding...
  • obi_waynne
  • Teenager2413
    Teenager2413 replied to the thread Been A While.
    Hey obi been a while what head would you go for the k series ? And is it easy to convert to dohc?
  • obi_waynne
    obi_waynne replied to the thread Tangizo.
    As it is based on the same platform as the E90 3 Series I'm guessing you might be able to swap over the seats with those. I'll be...
  • obi_waynne
    obi_waynne replied to the thread Been A While.
    Hi buddy, welcome back. I have actually just added a shed load of Civic Tuning articles...
  • Teenager2413
    So after life taking me by the reigns and very much having it way with me i have now ended up with a 2003 honda civic ep2 (Black Betty)...
  • obi_waynne
    obi_waynne reacted to Wowblaauw's post in the thread Honda F20C S2000 Engine failure with Like Like.
    Thank you very much - one block is definitely a coffee table but the other not so badly damaged block is currently with my local engine...
  • obi_waynne
    obi_waynne reacted to Restoman's post in the thread 1949 MG TC Resto- mod. with Like Like.
    I resolved to make fitting the dashboard and it's associated wiring less of a juggling act by constructing a temporary padded trestle...
  • obi_waynne
    obi_waynne reacted to Restoman's post in the thread 1949 MG TC Resto- mod. with Like Like.
    This is what my petrol tank looked like when I removed it from the car. The back has at some time been opened up and presumably a...
  • obi_waynne
    One modification I have chosen is to fit multi plug connectors to the ends of "tails"from the dashboard. One reason for this additional...
  • obi_waynne
    Most kind of you Jon. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I have been trying to restore the rear wings which are in a...
  • obi_waynne
    One thing I haven't mentioned is the cooling system and how I have upgraded it to cope with the extra power expected from the...
  • obi_waynne
    I would recommend a suspension upgrade and brake mods. The 1.4 doesn't give very much in terms of extra power considering what you would...
  • obi_waynne
    obi_waynne replied to the thread Noobie here....

Please watch this on our YouTube channel & Subscribe.