Zetec 1.6 DOHC engine mount for Ford KA

RaptorNZ

Car
Ford Ka 2001 1.3
I heard that the 1.6 is easier to put into a Ka as only requires one mount and moving over the starter motor to the front.

i m having trouble sourcing it, if anyone can help me that would be much appreciated! :bigsmile:

Thanks

Hello,
Sir i don't have enough knowledge about it i also just changed my engine mount motor i bought it from ebay at very cheap rates and mechanic installed it. so i will try to find some information about it.

good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Sir i don't have enough knowledge about it i also just changed my engine mount motor i bought it from ebay at very cheap rates and mechanic installed it. so i will try to find some information about it.

good luck!!

Hello and Welcome buddy.
Your post got caught in the mod queue as you require 10 posts before uploading links or pics buddy.

Hello,

good luck!!

hey Matey! thanks for the reply! if you can find something that would be really great! i still haven't gotten a reply from this place yet that may do it. but let me know if you do get something.
if you end up finding something and you source it for me i m happy to give ya a little extra :) i have the engine lay-by so hopefully can get the mount before paying the engine off.