zada tech!!!!!

They look alright mate! Mind you... Some of the products look to be inspired by Fast and Furious. Take a chance, buy something cheapish and see what the service is like and the qaulity of there products.

In answer to your OP by the way Andy, I'm very happy with it & had no major issues fitting it. Any questions I did have were answered promptly by Matin. The only downside is that they are quite costly when you add up all the bits & you'll need to come up with a way to fix it all in (I quite enjoyed that bit & I had some help from another good chap).
If you want any more pics let me know. :D

cheers im going to look into a few different things before I decide what im going to buy as I dont want to rush and then decide I dont want it I wanted the other I was looking at

cheers im going to look into a few different things before I decide what im going to buy as I dont want to rush and then decide I dont want it I wanted the other I was looking at

No worries that's what i did, it just happened that the Zada kit worked for me.
I'd be interested to see what you go for in the end. :bigsmile:

well it will be a while now as the mrs has demanded a holiday so plans for my car have to wait a few months.
Im going to get the gt4 out tomorrow with the new wheels think im going to start a project thread