Your top wind ups

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What things do other motorists do that wind you up the most?

Rank them in order of annoyance, I'm going to do an article along these lines to hopefully make people think twice about doing the typical annoying things.

1) Driving too close to the car in front.
2) Not indicating
3) Driving overly cautiously or slowly.
4) Barge through without giving way when they don't have priority.
5) Just parking wherever they like with the hazard lights on.

I could go on but i wont. Don't get me started on Taxi drivers and White Van drivers.

Hammering into a roundabout and assuming priority because they're approaching from my right, even though I'm already on the roundabout. The actual order of priority is traffic on the roundabout has R.O.W. over approaching traffic.

Not indicating round or off islands especially when you're waiting to pull out. See more people not indicating that indicating these days and I swear I will end up going on a killing spree with an indicator stalk shaped into a prison shank over it.

I will make sure that I indicate on or around the islands in the Sutton area from now on as a matter of priority! Unless of course I know that MA is home first ;)

Oh yes not indicating of roundabouts is a huge bugbear of mine too.

Also I would like to add.

Cowing middle laners,
people who ignore one way systems in car parks,
empty heads who park opposite junctions,
OAP vigilantes who pull out in front of you at the last moment in the utterly misguided belief their slowing you down when in reality their senile dessicated brains can't judge speeds that well any more
& lets not forget those oh so very special people who not only pull out in front of you at the last moment but make no attempt to get up to traffic speed but instead slowly turn left at the next junction!
thGrrr.gif

All of these push me so close to going postal sometimes that I seriously consider tearing up my licence & sticking to shanks' pony. :lol:

Just done rugby to preston on the m6. Countless middle lane morons and countless people who seem to be unable to anticipate anything-events on the road seem to be a endless stream of suprises to them.

I will make sure that I indicate on or around the islands in the Sutton area from now on as a matter of priority! Unless of course I know that MA is home first ;)

FLMAO! I will make exceptions for 600hp FWD Saabs, indicating is the last thing you need to be concentrating on :bigsmile:

One more to add. People who don't bother thanking you for letting them out or for giving way to them. It's not asking much is it? Just wave, thumb up or twitch a finger and acklowledge the kindness. :evil: