Your tomorrow jobs

Actually just the one! an annoying creaking coming from the nearside front dashboard speaker grill! Will get around to this one day but for now, I just turn the stereo up! :amuse:

I need to put my 'Hello Kitty' seat covers on and my nice new pink steering wheel cover.

I never typed that! I think my wife got to my computer before I shut it down! Righto, someone is in BIG TROUBLE!

A very unlikely story! were there 3 bears and a little curly blond haired girl involved in this as well by any chance? :lol:

on my daily drive (my alhambra, owned for a week) i got a few bits to do, but working at halfrauds i don't have the money, and with regards to the mondeo, same applies, but i need to find some where more permanent to store it.

Every job is a tomorrow job for me. Like for the cobalt, I want to do a 2.8" pulley. Won't cost more than $80 and will bump me up from ~209WHP to ~245WHP. Haven't gotten around to ordering one.

Then there's the Mustang (giant breath)
Heads
Gaskets
Seals
Weather stripping
Suspension
Front-end body work
New paint (front bumper and hood)
Taillights
Rims
3.55 gears
and to finish her off, a fresh set of Hoosier D/Rs
*Sigh, I'll get off my lazy butt...
Someday....

Every job is a tomorrow job for me. Like for the cobalt, I want to do a 2.8" pulley. Won't cost more than $80 and will bump me up from ~209WHP to ~245WHP. Haven't gotten around to ordering one.

Then there's the Mustang (giant breath)
Heads
Gaskets
Seals
Weather stripping
Suspension
Front-end body work
New paint (front bumper and hood)
Taillights
Rims
3.55 gears
and to finish her off, a fresh set of Hoosier D/Rs
*Sigh, I'll get off my lazy butt...
Someday....

Looks like you got your job cut out for you, there, Kain.... there go your Sundays.

But, toiling for your love is labour loved and not love's labour lost.... ;)

So go ahead and enjoy yourself.

In my case, have been planning to neaten up the under-dash wiring loom and check why I am not getting picture on my LCD from my changer.

Then m also planning to change the wiring harness of the High-Power head lamps,

Always remember when I sit in the car, and then I kick meself, thinking about the off-day i wasted on other pursuits, just the day before.

I think I'll tackle this first thing, come Sunday.

But don't hold me to it.

;) ;) ;) ;)

the classic lol, same as me, do one job and it turns into war and peace, list goes from 2 things to twenty lol :bigsmile:

Yeah. The cobalt started off as just a pulley, then it went to a pulley and a hub, then add a belt, and now a tune as well.

Started off as $30 now up into 250 almost $300.

damn squeak inside the dashboard, everything is screwed/affixed tightly and have no idea what it is making the noise - the current daily solution is to turn the music up, then its fixed.

Cured mine or should I say the garage did, it wasn't the nearside front dashboard speaker grill after all making the squeaking noise. Closer inspection and some good old fashioned detective work found it was the NOS controller in the glove box had come loose. This was only found after I had told the chaps it was the front speaker and they stripped out the dash board :rolleyes:.......