Your goals for 2021

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What are your plans and goals for 2021?

I want to get out more than my wheelie rubbish bin (it makes a little trip once a week which is more than I do) plus I think it's covered more miles than my car.

I'm hoping we can get back to a normal routine by March and hopefully start moving our projects forward and planning some social events with friends again.

If lockdown continues it will be a case of waiting for mail order parts to arrive and then fitting these on my drive using my limited range of tools as best I can. Torsen diff, larger turbo and lighter flywheel are on my imminent todo list along with a remap of course to get the most from my mods.

I feel for all of you in lockdown and am blessed to live in a relatively covid free country and hope that the vaccine will be rolled out ASAP and the virus can be controlled or better still eliminated.

My plans are to lower my lap times and enjoying as much motorsport as possible in the limited time I have left before retiring and being downgraded to spectator status.

Keep safe ,stay positive and enjoy whatever life has planned for you.

Where do I start?
I’d like to give my daughter away, two cancelled weddings this year.
Start my new job and get back into a routine.
Get the MG ZS finished and track it again.
Be COVID free would be the thing to look forward to, it’s ruined too many lives and families.

Stamford old mate hang tough, revise the father of the bride speech that you most likely know it backwards by now and get that job.

Things have just got to be better next year.

Finding another job, been laid off again, things are still tough in the construction industry at the moment, so looking elsewhere. Perhaps a delivery driver will be a good move.