Your first thoughts on your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What were your first thoughts when you drove your car for the first time?

I was amazed how solid it was built and how nicely balanced the handling was with impressive acceleration. I must admit I'm a bit used to the performance now so it's probably time for an upgrade, I still feel the same way about the handling and build quality though.

My Indigo Marina Diesel was bought for just one reason: Economy, It is built like a tank and unfortunately, rides like one!

Pleasantly susprised by the Fiesta. So much so, I bought it!

The GT...well that's harder to describe. Grin-inducing "this is friggin awesome" followed by "sh*t corner corner corner!" :lol:

nice felt more responsive than the octy vrss i drove (same engine but with the older 5 spd box).
big difference between it and the civic and not bad handling

My Saab 93 was fantastic! Although it started off as a lease car before I eventually bought it, it was the first brand new car I had ever owned, loved it then and love it now :love:

Never thought I'd prefer the Beemer to my Civic. First thoughts were that it was more comfortable and felt nicer to drive. I suddenly had torque as well, something I wasn't used to in the Civic.

Your not going to believe me, but i thought....

Its a bit slow!

I had been in her before with my mate driving and it seemed lots faster. That was until I found the turbo boost control and realised that it was turned down low, and that I was running more or less no turbo!

After I played with it, I Thought WOW!!!

being a die hard mk1/2 golf man, i was blown away by how much better the corrado felt to drive. seemed more balanced, handled soooo much better than a golf (even more so now i have new wheels on and i can actually turn the wheel without scrubbing on everything) and was pleasantly surprised with the acceleration. to say it only has around 140bhp, its bloody nippy!

I live in Essex and I bought the car in Devon so had a nice long drive home. My first skyline smile and I had it so long my jaw hurt after

Back then she was fairly untouched running 291BHP but it was brilliant the noise of the exhaust especially through Darford Tunnel was just brilliant. Loved the car ever since

was just a great feeling which was really enhanced by the fact that i hadnt been driving anything since the Musso for the previous 9 months.