• 2 Seater Sports

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is your favourite car body style and have you had to compromise on this for reasons of practicality?

I love sports coupes, the GTR, M3 etc and similar coupes just look and perform so well but I do really need 4 doors. I drive an Estate car mainly for practical reasons, which is a shame! If I didn't have family responsibilities and lots of lift needing friends I'd probably settle for something a bit more sporty looking.

Come on Waynne. This should be a clicky.

Coupe.

Never really had one. Owned a prelude for a short while. Never had it on the road though. I just love the shape. The GTR is stunning Waynne. As you all know, I am in love with it. :love:

A Coupe for me! ;) But then again! :blink: Or should I vote for a! :blink: Nah, a Coupe will have to do :bigsmile:

Personally I never tire of the sleeper look.

You are invisblle to most blue lights and boy racers untill you choose otherwise

Then the look of surprise/terror/embarrasment is often priceless

And for a proper street sleeper it has to be an estate but then I am of course competely biased

and you never have to hire a van

I Love "Punch in the mouth looks (In black of course) " Such as the old Mercedes SEC or the Alfa 164, Volvo 850 t5 late 80's Aston's. Kind of aggressive but with purpose, also both cars which look like they are moving when stationary which is a bonus... (In black of course)