Your car smells

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Ok then, what does your car smell of?

Spilled milk? Garden waste? Lemon Magic tree air freshener? Old running shoes?

Mine smells of leather! Those fake new car smells really work well.

If you want leather aroma then Gliptone is the place to go. I have leather seats but 13 years old they have lost that aroma. Still intact though.

Mine smells of lavender and tea tree fabric freshener - spray it on the carpets every few weeks

^^ That sounds nice ;)

I have a combination of an Ambi Pur car scent bottle that clips to the air vent, plus a leather scented canvas sheet (Saw advertised in a classic Jaguar magazine) that clips to the underside of the drivers seat :)

I will go through my invoices buddy and see if I can track it down for you.
It was in the Classic Jaguar magazine that I was reading one day in the garage waiting room.

Mine smells of polish, as I cleaned the car yesterday! But I tend to use them Tree things as they smell nice, but don't loose the aroma once sitting there for a while.

I have leather. I treat it as self maintaining though I do wipe 'em down with a damp tea towel occasionally. I have Mer Leather Cleaner in the cupboard. Never opened the bottle :-/

I have a pretty decent leather cleaner kicking around somewhere but haven't used in ages as the Focus didn't have leather and this one's had Supaguard inside and out