Your car related new year resolutions

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Ok then, so what are your car related new year resolutions? We can check back in 3 months time and see if we are keeping them.

400+ BHP MapTun engine, and anything else my car desires! Might buy her indoors a new Dyson as well if she's good! :lol:

the only resolution i will make is to keep the thing well serviced (as usual;)) and to sort my remaining 2 vac leaks i have found

well mine is to sell the audi in the spring to pay for my bike test and a bigger bike
unles i have the cash laying around for it

and buy a new landrover once the prices go down a bit and look after that one a bit better

During the year (not just first three months)

- Cams + Pullies
- Remap
- Fix the spot of flaking paint on the boot lid
- Carbon exhaust guard
- Touch up my alloyes
- Find the Bar steward squeek that had developed since the snow. Its under the dash somewhere!! :mad:

I will get it on track ASAP, bookings are open already! I need to test the suspension set-up! Other than that I guess it'll be upgrading a few bits before the next MOT.

my new years resolution will be to keep the Honda clean and the same colour!, as mentioned in the WiP thread i don't want the paint to fade to pink but to keep the deep shine she has atm, at some point i'll get round to polishing her properly to get rid of the previous owners swirl marks he left in the paint

GRRRRR Bloody thing. I bet it is a leef or something stuck in the dash. Or something small like that. Not happy. If it is a mouse, then he had better watch out!!!! :mad:

Ice maybe ? i know i had a squeek for a few days, it was ice moving in the scuttle panel, sounded like the windscreen was about to smash.

Something along the lines of...

- Cat-back exhaust
- De-cat
- Simota c/f induction kit
- Big bore throttle bodies
- Remap/chip
- M3 bumpers
- M3 mirrors
- GT splitter
- Style 5s
- Coilovers
- Poly bushes
- S/S brake hoses
- Better brake pads (not sure what make yet)
- Honda Integra Type R recaros
- Stripped rear
- Few interior touches

Something along the lines of...

- Cat-back exhaust
- De-cat
- Simota c/f induction kit
- Big bore throttle bodies
- Remap/chip
- M3 bumpers
- M3 mirrors
- GT splitter
- Style 5s
- Coilovers
- Poly bushes
- S/S brake hoses
- Better brake pads (not sure what make yet)
- Honda Integra Type R recaros
****- Stripped rear ******
- Few interior touches
why would you want your butt hanging out for mate ? :lol::lol::lol:

Ice maybe ? i know i had a squeek for a few days, it was ice moving in the scuttle panel, sounded like the windscreen was about to smash.

Never thought of that. It could be. It sounds (this is going to sound stupid) loud but in a quiet way. It sounds like its coming from a long way away. As if it is closer to the bottom of the dash in the left hand corner. Its hard to explain.

Would it be one of them lumps that freez on just behind your wheel?

@ bbj. doubt it mate, vibration and gravity will cause it to fall off imo.

i like the way you explained it tho mate.
'loud in a quiet sort of way' cool as. :) :)

@ bbj. doubt it mate, vibration and gravity will cause it to fall off imo.

i like the way you explained it tho mate.
'loud in a quiet sort of way' cool as. :) :)

Thats the Welsh comming out in me.

''You see them two houses on that hill. Mine's the one in the middle!''

''Whos coat is that Jacket?''

lol

welsh way is the logical way lmao repeat urself and ul be heard lol.
resoloution: by some 15x9 splits for the bimmer! and maybe some scaffolding if the mrs permits.

welsh way is the logical way lmao repeat urself and ul be heard lol.
resoloution: by some 15x9 splits for the bimmer! and maybe some scaffolding if the mrs permits.

Try wrapping tinsel round the scaffolding and tell her its a xmas present from you to the car :lol: