Your car or your house

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Which would be the first to get down sized?

If times were hard and you were forced to down size which would you do first?

Get a smaller home or get a smaller car?

Which would be the first to get down sized?

If times were hard and you were forced to down size which would you do first?

Get a smaller home or get a smaller car?

Depends, of course, on how much s*** you are in.

Smaller car wouldn't be much help in a serious financial crisis. Downsizing house could make you tens of thousands where a smaller car will only gain you hundreds, maybe a few thousand, so no contest.

well weve talked about changing house anyway, this time were looking for a house and not a flat. luckely the current climate hasnt effected our house prices too much just now

the house, i live in a council house so they dont get smaller than that, the rent is 25 euros a week, but with the car in the drive and a freshly painted house, it looks the buissness

i cant understand why people suffer when they bought a new house, if you cant have a life when paying a morgtage, why have a big house???
all you need is a roof over your head and a bit of heat, 25 quid a week is the job
400 quid a week is stressful and for what, to have the same as i have= somewhere to rest your head at night.

but you can make money on your house
only if you own your house,
yeah, you can rent it out, but where are you going to live?? in your car??

#!#!#!#! that for a game of soldiors, have a council and a nice car and your sorted

only if you own your house,
yeah, you can rent it out, but where are you going to live?? in your car??

in the 1st 2 years the value of the house went up by £18k, we would have spent around £2k doing it up had we had to pay for the wood. lucky we didnt, upstairs completly rewired and old floor inc joists cut out and replaced due to sagging

granted it will have dropped slightly due to t he ressession but not as bad as other area of the UK

id love to see your house mate, because if i owned a car like yours, id do anything in my power so i wouldnt have to sell it:D
lol.. I did it before.!! . sold my cosworth for my family commitment..
I had to wait 10 years and a little luck to get back to my pulsar.. All worth it for my daughter