You Might be interested in....

Re: You Mite be interested in....

To be honest, all he's really done is lowered it (on springs... I would personally recommend coilovers), and installed some ICE. I am against big installs as it adds weight. But thanks for link, I'm sure someone will find it of good use.

Hey Prince,

It was intended as a "How to" just to give a quick show of how to do sum of the things hes done. I completely agree when it comes to ice where weight is concerned, its got to be quality over quantity :toung:

I love music, and when I'm at home I love to turn up the bass, but in the car I'm happy with the standard components. Why make yourself go slower? As Honda enthusiasts, we're a little different though. Handling is where it's at and massive ICE installs add weight!

Completely agree, Id only be looking to upgrade the standard components not add... that way no extra weight added (well not much) and better sound quality :bigsmile:....

loving the latex glove to protect the turbo
only read the 1st page this is going to take some reading

The compressor wheels are proper fragile really. I know someone who fooked the blades on his brand new tubby, and he knows what he's doing, was just clumsy! I'll get some pics up later after my shower if the misses isn't back yet.

Unbelievable read. The attention to detail and fabrication side of it particularily is gobsmacking.

yeah am around page 8 now some of the stuff hes done himself is looking great so far.
just never seen a glove being used before, its normally just a rag or the proper plastic caps on them

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back