Yorimutt 2000 - a cool new bike?

glabus

Torque Junkie
Car
fiesta zetec s1600
Hi,
We haven't spoken for a while here hope you are OK:D
You will no doubt be glad to hear of a brand new motorcycle that is to be introduced into the world markets soon.
It is the Yorimutt 2000!
It is quite similar to present bikes in that it is paperthin and can slip through a door without opening it.
Therefore it is only the extra width of the rider which may need to be taken into account when performing any sane or insane manoever (must look up spelling!!:))
The bike is beautifully balanced allowing one wheel locomotion to be executed perfectly without any weight distribution problems.
It can also be leant over even further than a setup racing bike to an angle of 179 degrees still using Bridgestone tyres
Being designated 2000 I know you will be aware that this refers to engine capacity Consequently the braking is by front and rear ventilated 12" discs which can stop you from 120mph to 0 in a fraction of a second or 3 feet
IN the event of a crash the bike disintegrates around the rider in parts that can be put back together making him the ONLY object to suffer minor serious or fatal injury. However it is suggested that wearing good quality Leathers and a helmet will reduce these problems too
Unfortunately, there are no specs sheets photos or reviews of this bike available at this time AND there are competitors already looking to produce another similar but better machine
These are the:
EUROPRATT 2500 and the
FUKENFARSCHT 3000 (Which is Japanese!!)

Keep well Keep safe

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
think that anticipation also comes with experience and just a 'feeling' you get for what others around you are going to do. This works for cars and trucks in Vietnam but not for motorbikes, they are just absurd and do ridiculous things that no one would be able to anticipate - i.e.: why just stop in the middle of a dual carriageway, cant you see the tanker coming up behind you??

Re: Is max speed important

Hi Guys!
some of you may remember that I posted a fun quote re M/cycles a while back??
I just had to tell you about a vid I just watched in the online Monkey Mag.
I am sorry that I do not know how to transfer it to this site (Waynne!!))
It shows a guy in Moscow doing [apparently] 180 through rush hour traffic and it proves my "thin enough to go through a door without opening it" theory
I hope that some of you might be able to watch it
Thing is. It don't look particularly dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!

I merged the thread together for you Glabus.

To post a link just highlight the address in your browser bar. Press CTRL & C (copy) then in your reply here just press CTRL & V (Paste) and the link will appear so we can all see it.

OK I tried my best.
Seems I have given you guys the whole mag:lol::blink::amazed:
Have fun YDDs:cheesy:
I merged the thread together for you Glabus.

To post a link just highlight the address in your browser bar. Press CTRL & C (copy) then in your reply here just press CTRL & V (Paste) and the link will appear so we can all see it.

My computers parental controls have blocked this site - nudity? Is this correct if so I'm not sure we really want this link here. ;)