yo turbonutter69!

charger69

Pro Tuner
Car
Opel Corsa B X14XE
check out this 620 ti
especially the bodywork.
it belongs to a friend of mine, so i got the chance somehow to show it to you and to everyone else that is into rovers.
everything is cool, except that there's nothing done to rear, and it has no spoiler.

ViewItem.aspx

theres a lip spoiler on it. to be honest charger you dont want major downforce on the rear of the rover as its FWD by pushing down on the back it would cause the front end to lift more and give less traction

theres a lip spoiler on it. to be honest charger you dont want major downforce on the rear of the rover as its FWD by pushing down on the back it would cause the front end to lift more and give less traction

you're right pgarner.
actually wanted to show ya'll the styling of the car.

There is a lip spoiler as Pg pointed out and most Ti's came without one. The boot has also been smoothed and the numberplate relocated to the modified bumper. A cheeky touch is that they've used the original surround that would of been around the numberplate when it was on the boot.
The front bumper is ok but I think it has a few issues.
470ff169-cdf8-4d32-a68e-9c2910213596.jpg

The numberplate again has been moved down and it now covers the air intake for the rad and intercooler and these cars need a good supply of come air. Also the mouth has been reduced.
Look pretty good though.
Cheers Charger for sharing that buddy :bigsmile:

doesn't it reduce speed but stop the back end from swinging out as much when going round corners, thereby improving handling, all be it at the expense of straight line speed?

a proper one does. the problem is a higher speed its pushing the back end down which raises the front end which could cause the car to understeer more than usual

There is a lip spoiler as Pg pointed out and most Ti's came without one. The boot has also been smoothed and the numberplate relocated to the modified bumper. A cheeky touch is that they've used the original surround that would of been around the numberplate when it was on the boot.
The front bumper is ok but I think it has a few issues.
470ff169-cdf8-4d32-a68e-9c2910213596.jpg

The numberplate again has been moved down and it now covers the air intake for the rad and intercooler and these cars need a good supply of come air. Also the mouth has been reduced.
Look pretty good though.
Cheers Charger for sharing that buddy :bigsmile:

i've been told him several times for the plate issue,but he doesn't want to make holes on the bumper to put the plate, so he's doing more wrong.

The thing about that car I find odd is that there is a lot of bodywork that has been fettled yet the front grill is standard.:confused::blink: That would be my first change anyway. If I was to do any body mods.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back