Yaris 2003 1.0l

Toyota111

Car
Yaris 2003
Hi. Looking to upgrade the brakes and rotors and as well exhaust system.Any recommendations and places where i i c get the parts? Thanks and fyi i am currently in UK.

Hello and welcome.
From your profile I see you have a 2003 Yaris. Which one? Any mods done to it? Any future plans? What's your budget for upgrades? Are you competent in installing brakes and exhaust yourself or are you getting a professional to do it?

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin, sorry for my slow reply.

That sounds like an awesome project. What are your plans for it long term?

Thank you so much for joining up and introducing yourself.

It's nice to have an enthusiastic member like you along, I hope you're enjoying the site. Please start up a project thread and share your experiences with all our other members and I wish you all the best in your project.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Change out the rear drum for a disk brake, the Corolla or Celica brakes are popular upgrades that you can get from a breakers yard.

Blackdiamond do a decent disc kit for the Yaris, and I'd recommend the Ferrodo pads or pagid if you can get them in the right fitment.

Hi there, it's great to meet you. I'm sure you'll love the site, it's a really friendly and helpful bunch of guys on here.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back