Torque Cars

wrx sti type r 1997

Discussion in 'Impreza' started by TYPE R, 5 April 2009.

1. TYPE R

TYPE R New member

germany
    Car:
    WRX STI TYPE R
    i have bought my wrx sti type r 2 months ago
    have been looking for a haynes manual for it on the net cant get my hands on one any one know were i can fiend one or fiend out info about car.

my friend has tould me about a sight that you give your chasiesy no. and it tells you every thing about the car, any one know what it's called would get it off him but were overseas and he has not got his computer with him:blink1:

2. dpsubaru

dpsubaru The Torque Meister

Scotland / Vietnam
    Car:
    Subaru WRX Turbo 04
    have found the recent haynes manuals are now crap - too much of "take it to the garage" because its a difficult job. As per my earlier post you can download the manuals for the impreza from this site - believe they have a 1997 one, have a check through and it may have an additional part for the type r model.
    http://ken-gilbert.com/wrx/mans

If you do find the website where you can type in the chassis number and it gives you all the info please let me know, thanks

3. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    I've still not found this site? Did you manage to turn up anything?

4. dpsubaru

dpsubaru The Torque Meister

Scotland / Vietnam
    Car:
    Subaru WRX Turbo 04
    seems Type R is MIA,