Written off the jetta.

envious

Wrench Pro
Car
VW Polo 1.2 TSI
wrote of the jetta lovely.
country lane, dark night blinded by some idiots high beams
and the fact he had his fog lights on for no reason.

however got a nice 2.0 TDi 140 brake golf as my courtesy car
its so very fast shame its not the 170 brake TDi gtd eh?

Oh that is so gutting, I really feel for you. What happened then was did you crash with this guy?

Will the insurance be repairing it?

i'll stick some photos up when i get home from work. its pretty bad i rolled it and smashed the front end into a farm gate. while on the side. was crazy scary and the other guy stopped and his insurance company is going to pay for it.
i think i may be coming down with a "serious" case of whiplash...
I basicly tried to slow down around the bend which was stupid of me and the back end kicked out hit the ditch on the side of the road and it just rolled off and slid down into this gate on its side. It finaly stopped right side up but it was smashed to peices. I've got a couple scrapes and a nice gash down my shoulder where the drivers side window shattered while on its side. other than that was pretty kosher but my neck huurt in the morning.

Sounds like you were lucky tbh. If your whiplash is genuine, get yourself to a doctor asap.

x2! do not try and toughie this out if the pain starts to get too much for you, there might be other medical issues to take into consideration as well!

yeah i was in a&e till 4 in the morning which was lovely. They
Xrayed my neck but couldnt see any breaks or fractures. Its quite bruised and a bit swollen. Thing is i really was lucky because i had just got the car back from VW as the seat belts weren't fitting properly and they had to sort them out and that is what saved my life. Still really shaken i was driving like a learner this morning to work lol

wrote of the jetta lovely.
country lane, dark night blinded by some idiots high beams
and the fact he had his fog lights on for no reason.

however got a nice 2.0 TDi 140 brake golf as my courtesy car
its so very fast shame its not the 170 brake TDi gtd eh?

Hope you're OK and have no injuries or hangups.

The common rail VW Golfs do go very nicely indeed, even the more modest 140bhp ones such as you have on loan at the moment.

yeah i was in a&e till 4 in the morning which was lovely. They
Xrayed my neck but couldnt see any breaks or fractures. Its quite bruised and a bit swollen. Thing is i really was lucky because i had just got the car back from VW as the seat belts weren't fitting properly and they had to sort them out and that is what saved my life. Still really shaken i was driving like a learner this morning to work lol

It will affect you for now, but you'll also learn from it. The best way to get back into it is to just carry on. I've been in two accidents (not as bad as yours, no where near in fact) and they really calmed me down.