Writing in the dirt on cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the funniest thing you've seen written in the dirt on a car?

Clean me, also in white and Wish my wife/gf was this dirty are the obvious ones.

I saw one that said "PLOUGH ME" and I think you probably could have done just that.

A note of caution, writing in the dirt on a car will scratch the paintwork. :eek: If the car is regularly cleaned with a yard broom and brillo pad like so many that I see around it won't matter anyway.

it's usually only really funny when you do it to works vans, you can write however big you want to :lol: people round here aren't that imaginative, you've already mentioned the funniest ones i've seen.

i'm gonna use the "plough me" one though, that's particularly good, thanks Waynne

atlanta_driver.jpg

http://www.dirtycarart.com/DCAGallery/index.html

Not writing on cars as such, but this guy is really cool. :D

That's brilliant, at least he's got an excuse for driving around in a filthy car:lol:
I liked the comment he made about "having" to go for another drive just to accumulate some more dust!

gives me an idea ......:lol:

Still can't believe that you can throw dirt on a car and produce a stunning work of art out of it, that looks just like a painting :amazed:

On the back of my old mans transit when I was a kid. He owned his own plumbing firm with his name and number all over it. In the dirt on the back, somone put

Hows my plumbing? - Call 0800 111 FAR Q

'I wish my wife was as dirty as this van'
Underneath, in different handwriting:

'She is!'

Saw an artic come into work yesterday from Germany,

someone had written "No Illegals on board" on the tail lift, i thought maybe the driver had done it himself :lol::lol: