WRC looking sparse

stamford

Pro Tuner
Car
MG ZS200
Subaru have followed Suzuki in pulling out of the WRC, just leaving Citroen and Ford in there. Wouldn't want to be a Prodrive employee at this time. They're dropping like flies, a real shame for motorsport in general.

Story here

So the credit crunch affects other areas. F1 will be next. Perhaps well see more ametuer teams taking part in future. It could be a good thing. Maybe.

Can't believe Subaru are pulling out. Rallying made Subaru the name it is today it's a shame there turning their backs on the Wrc. Is that cause they can't beat Loeb anyway...:blink1::lol::bigsmile::bigsmile:

I think the sales of the Impreza will suffer without a strong presence in the WRC. I'm sure others will now think about pulling out as well.

I think the sales of the Impreza will suffer without a strong presence in the WRC. I'm sure others will now think about pulling out as well.

Your prob right. I've missed most of the action this year. What happened to Peugeot and Mitsubishi? An what will happen about the missing cars will their drivers and co-drivers be made redundant or will another team just enter more cars?

Its going to be as #!#!#!#! as the DTM then next year, joy. Im going to concentrate on the touring cars, theres a team supposely fielding focus st's. Guess who im going to support. lol.

Why not merge it all together. Have teams competing in F1, WRC and BTCC! the F1BTCWRC!

Make them all use 1 car and this would be extremely interesting. Alternatively use a motocross style track with dirt elements and set the stages across countries WRC style!

Why not merge it all together. Have teams competing in F1, WRC and BTCC! the F1BTCWRC!

Make them all use 1 car and this would be extremely interesting. Alternatively use a motocross style track with dirt elements and set the stages across countries WRC style!

An F1 car with Knobly tyre's on going off road. That would be cool to watch....:lol::D:D