Would you fix every fault in your car?

georges

Tuner
Car
GOLF GTI MK4 1.8T
For me everything must work perfectly. Even those little things that are not important or do not require immediate fix. I am totally obsessed with things. It must work and I immediately fix it (and always broke :toung:). For example, a broken mirror adjustment switch ( I can do without). I go into panic mode and I must fix it.

What do you do?

If it is an MOT failure it will get fixed next day and I wont drive it until fixed. If it is noisy or annoying then probaly within a week.

If it were something like a rear passenger window switch I don't think I would bother.

Same goes for me too,i'll fix every little problems happening to my car and always broke too ..haha

I wish i can repair my car myself because sometimes mechanic cant be fully trusted too.

I get everything fixed. I hate noises and rattles. I need to fix the light on the fag lighter socket - anyone got any ideas?

Damn,you just reminded me. I need to fix the cigarette lighter (it is not working. it does not heat up. the socket is working as it powers my mobile) and I never use it:D but it is not working lol. Well, my yearly service is due nest month as well as TAX :mad: