Torque Cars

Would you fix every fault in your car?

Discussion in 'General car Chat' started by georges, 25 July 2008.

1. georges

georges Tuner

Swindon
    Car:
    GOLF GTI MK4 1.8T
    For me everything must work perfectly. Even those little things that are not important or do not require immediate fix. I am totally obsessed with things. It must work and I immediately fix it (and always broke :toung:). For example, a broken mirror adjustment switch ( I can do without). I go into panic mode and I must fix it.

What do you do?

2. pgarner

pgarner TC ModFather Moderator

Lockerbie, SW Scotland
    Car:
    Octy smoke machine
    try to get it fixed ASAP could be a couple of weeks to get the part and to be bothered on a day of to do the work

3. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    If it is an MOT failure it will get fixed next day and I wont drive it until fixed. If it is noisy or annoying then probaly within a week.

If it were something like a rear passenger window switch I don't think I would bother.

4. nseries

nseries Tuner

Brunei
    Car:
    Lancer GLX 95
    Same goes for me too,i'll fix every little problems happening to my car and always broke too ..haha

I wish i can repair my car myself because sometimes mechanic cant be fully trusted too.

5. HDi fun

HDi fun TC ModFather

Buckinghamshire UK
    Car:
    Passat 2.0 TDi
    I get everything fixed. I hate noises and rattles. I need to fix the light on the fag lighter socket - anyone got any ideas?

6. georges

georges Tuner

Swindon
    Car:
    GOLF GTI MK4 1.8T
    Damn,you just reminded me. I need to fix the cigarette lighter (it is not working. it does not heat up. the socket is working as it powers my mobile) and I never use it:D but it is not working lol. Well, my yearly service is due nest month as well as TAX :mad:

7. Prince

Prince Torque King

Northampton, England
    Car:
    BMW E36 318is Coupe
    I like everything to be working and how I want it. If something is broken I get it fixed asap.