Would you drive a PINK girly car?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Mainly a topic for the boys. If your other half had a really girly looking 'shopping car' - say a PINK SMART with fluffy pink interior and PINK fluffy dice would you drive it?

Assuming you had to get to work how far would you go to avoid driving her car?

if it was a quick car i would if not, id have to be payed as a bet or somethin to drive through town in it :lol:

my mate got me pink fluffy dice and steering wheel cover for the polo for xmas. first time we were all out in it they were present, but "unfortunatly" some crafty theif managed to break into the car, steel the dice and steering wheel cover and lock the car up without the slightest bit of damage.

stick a turbocharger in it and listen to the purr... sounds good to me (not) lol

Images of a pink micra, pink dice, pink steering wheel, pink fluff on the dash board, pink play boy bunny on the boot....................... blech....... tacky

We've got a female member in the Probe club who is mad on pink.Interior wise she has all the above.Under the bonnet she has a pink rocker cover,pink leads,pink pipework,pink battery cover etc.Gotta say,it looks pretty good,but would I drive it..........NO WAY JOS'E.

i really wouldnt even consider it.It might accidently get smashed up :twisted:

Accidentally eh :?: :lol: You mean a sledge hammer and wrecking ball happened to fall on it 200 times!

If it was a fully modified car with at least 300bhp then yeah sure! lol

Otherwise it ain't worth my time :p

Clearly the only thing worst than a pink car in general is a slow ugly pink car...

pink-car.jpg