would you claim on purpose????

prevtec

Pro Tuner
Car
prelude 2.2vtec jap
hi members
was out awhile ago and had 2 incidints where i could have claimed for whiplash and all sorts; but i wouldnt, 2 reasons
the tables could turn
i hate driving crashed cars,so wouldnt do it to my pride and joy

the thought crossed my mind when a guy in an opel ashtray drove towards me, down a slip road the wrong way
i saw this 1 coming so i wasnt to bad about it

the 2nd took place as i was turning a blind corner and a bird[DODO ha ha]drove up another 1 way = the wrong way
lucky i have good brakes,and also very fast reaction time[not praising myself here]

but this 1 pissed me off = the sudden in your face =fright
i told her it was 1 way and then proceded to drive up it anyway [HA HA DONT REPLY TO ME SAYING SHE WAS GOING 1 WAY]

GOD no wonder theres so much death on the roads over here
who passes them on their driving tests
stupid,thick,dont have a clue morons

morral of the story
when both incidints occured. ithought of ploughing in to them but as you read from abovr,, i didnt

would ye guys do the same as me??,, or take a nice juicy claim from it??

this is not a poll because it shouldnt be,, i just want to know
what members would do ?
have you ever done it ?
how the accident was caused ?
and would you ever concider doing it ?

i understand what he is saying the only reason he stopped is because he was paying attention i would have just phoned the police and made a complaint even if nothing happened they will get there cummupence one day

To actually allow a preventable accident to happen is madness IMHO! No amount of compensation really covers the true cost of an accident when you factor in inconvenience. Just be pleased that your sharp wits and quick actions saved the day.

just right her reg down and key the car next time haha or is it just me being evil !

{Waynne - I hope you are joking! We cannot recommend causing criminal damage to a car ;)}

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most (if not all) of us have thought about doing something like that at some point! If I'd have caught the SOB who hit my car a month ago who knows what I''d have done! :lol:

well i can tell were honest people when it comes to this

prince, your right,, everyone thinks of doing it,but the fellas that actually do it are scum,,its not nice seeing your car scuffed up either

id only key somones car if they really pushed me[reasons i cant mention]but wouldnt do it because of road rage=s;;t happens

and the tables will always turn thats for everything in life
but when your a saint and bad stuff happens to you,,its just bad luck
but look on the bright side,=if you didnt have bad luck,you wouldnt have any luck at all

good points though fellas

over here, their murder for crash claims. and injury claims on yop of it
no wonder insurance is sky high. bas;;;;s

this is my luck/ had old austin one day of tax and the no more mot run out the day before/went to brackers yard to dump and got nickedddddddd.thats my luck so never do it.

No but there are groups that do this. they go out and buy an older car, insure it for next to nothing then blow the brake lights. your sitting behind them, they put the anchors on and you run into the back. A trip to the hospital and theyve got whiplash. Hard to prove that theyre brake lights werent woring as you running into the back of them is likly to damage them anyway.
watch them claim

Would I claim on purpose?

Certainly wouldn't do so accidentally!

I would never set out to cause an accident for any reason. Let alone simply to make an insurance claim.