wot do u think of these? has anyone ever use them?

Only good if two things, one you have a V8 to fill it up quickly!! and is you dont have a leaky exhaust. Sounds good in theory never seen one in action. might me a good reason for that but there may not!!

hmm... tbh i would still go with the traditonal jack, i can see the usefullness say, if you cba to wind a jack up (1.5 tonne one) but in my opinion it could burst or pop out from where you put it, and its either up or down, you cant jack the car up just a little making changing wheels easer.

ok just answered this post in another thread,
go for a trolley jack - for the same price as the inflatable one you could get a trolley jack axle stands and chokes.

agree with you thou the scissor jacks are unsafe and likely to topple over

have never tryed one i would try one use to say i have seen one but i stick to my lift and pit good thing about working at a garage

Scissor jacks take ages to jack up they are only really good for an emergency tyre change. If you work on the car I would recommend a trolley jack and ramps or axel stands.

might d for an emergancy, but i wouldnt trust it.
what about the pressure from the exhaust ? is it going to be enough ? or is it going to be like sticking something up there and causing the engine not to turn