Worst thing you have bought

gendox

Track Warrior
Car
Pug 206 LX
... for you car haha. Come on save somone else from buying it and suffering.

I have a few the old mutant 6x9's & err a silly enclosed air intake from connisseur (sp) that had that tinfoil cold ait intake that riped when i moved it £80 !

I once bought a daewoo matiz. Suped it up, sound system, exhaust, the works. Got turbo for it, but before i could fit the turbo, the alternator burnt out (thanks sound system). Couldnt get an alternator in south africa, so i had to sell the car.

Tree things:

New leaf springs for my Nissan Cherry
A 4 branch exhaust for my Beech Buggy
And a Roots supercharger for my Aspen Martin

..........my my lol. I've only just got that 'tree things, leafs, branches and roots lol

I changed the thread title - SORRY, it was bugging me and because this was so popular I thought I'd be anal and correct it. OG- I totally missed your horticartural references to trees and have only just twigged, next time I shall leave thread titles alone. With fronds like this who need anenomies!

Here is my worst purchase:-
It was sort of free - a £2 offer with something else I got for my mobile phone. I ended up getting a fuel saving magnet. It turned out to be a tiny strip of metal that was barely magnetic enough to stick to the fridge. Anyways you wrap it round the fuel line and it molecularly changes the magnetic particles in the fuel causing them to all line up and this improves fuel efficiency and gives more power and response.

Needless to say it didn't do a thing! I wasted 10 minutes of my life attaching that things. Oh boy was I naive then.;)

two things, a stupid resistor that was suppose to give you 30+ bhp
and my base box with two subs in it, its now in a skip somewhere, LIGHTEN THE LOAD :D