Worst looking modified car you've seen

lol the van had an audi badge on lol

ive seen an awful a3 near me with a kind of veyron front on with the grill all the way down to the ground it looks awful

Thought I'd ressurect this thread with a capri I saw at a show this weekend. Mad but I think it was getting the most reaction from everyone.

Attachments

• 102_1095 (Small).jpg
    102_1095 (Small).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 102_1096 (Small).jpg
    102_1096 (Small).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 102_1140 (Small).jpg
    102_1140 (Small).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 4
Are we going to start our own section of 'Shed Of The Week' :bigsmile:

Then again I dont think Barry Boys need the competition :lol:

610b6efd5a0754a89db05f9897aad07e.jpg

he hasn't even got the wheels to fill the arches,

I am not a fan of Barry Boys and I am sure everyone has heard of them, I think some of the cars on there have been done well, but they rip everything a new arse with the slightest modification. :mad:

But some of the cars on there are truly rubbish, and what on earth was the owner thinking :blink:

The Metro above is a classic example and I think the wheels is the least of its problem, what the hell is going to do with the extra 2 doors :amazed:

Yup - we are not Barry boys! We give constructive criticism where invited and I wouldn't want to start a section where we just take the rise out of someones hard work.

The metro is a good example, it is clearly a work in progress and when finished could look a bit like a 6R4 replica. BUT - as has been pointed out it is a 4 door model and this just wont look right when finished.

I see lots of sheds down my way but I don't really want to waste time on them! I'd rather see proper cars that have been nicely done TBH.

Yup - we are not Barry boys! We give constructive criticism where invited and I wouldn't want to start a section where we just take the rise out of someones hard work.
I see lots of sheds down my way but I don't really want to waste time on them! I'd rather see proper cars that have been nicely done TBH.

I agree with that 100%

Thought about fitting a Dimma kit to my 306 but it is a 4 door though, but the dimentions are the same as a 3 door so it wouldn't be impossible to fit, I would just have to make it so the rear doors could still open,

problem is though, I wouldn't know how to widen the rear track, big spacers aren't really an option

You could probably fit a rear subframe from a 406? Bodge but it might work? Do both use a Torsion beam setup?

Big spacers are not ideal, you will go through bushes and bearings like they are going out of fashion!

Saying that I did a Ferrari conversion on an MR2 and because the customer bought some Ferrari wheels cheaply I had to fit 6" thick spacers :amazed:

Another way you get around it is with deep dished wheels, your offset still goes out the window but no where near as much.

I have 13J 335's on the back of my XJS :cool:

Even Porsches are not immune from numpty's. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280463841739#description

Scroll down for the pics. I particularly like the cross head screws holding the body kit on and what's with the steering wheel :blink: The Stroesk rear hatch come spoiler thing was never popular, I wonder why:blink1:

MVC-884F.jpg

there was one of those in my town with wide body kit, and that part that changed the rear window and it looked beautiful, really wonder why those didn't came famous? it's same like the part that they add to the honda s2000 that it gives a coupe look.

there was one of those in my town with wide body kit, and that part that changed the rear window and it looked beautiful, really wonder why those didn't came famous? it's same like the part that they add to the honda s2000 that it gives a coupe look.

The rear deck was made by Tuning company Stroesk. The nice usable rear boot area became non existant as the boot floor is just a tiny bit lower then where the lock is, so you get about 6 inches then you hit that flat deck. You could see naff all out the window also and because you got no glass at the rear the cabin became really dark. I've seen them up close and the fit wasn't nothing to write home about either. I'll stick with my rear window.
Anyway I can't talk as my car will probably be on this thread when I put the front splitter on and side skirts :lol:

You could probably fit a rear subframe from a 406? Bodge but it might work? Do both use a Torsion beam setup?

Would be an idea, but I'm just slightly hesitant because it may ruin the handling,

the 406 is a good car in it's own right, and so is the 306 so what I'm saying is that I still want it to drive like a 306.....but better...., I'm pretty sure there is a less drastic solution that swaping the whole rear end, but I'm also sure that there is a less "botch job" solution than fitting really wide spacers,

The rear deck was made by Tuning company Stroesk. The nice usable rear boot area became non existant as the boot floor is just a tiny bit lower then where the lock is, so you get about 6 inches then you hit that flat deck. You could see naff all out the window also and because you got no glass at the rear the cabin became really dark. I've seen them up close and the fit wasn't nothing to write home about either. I'll stick with my rear window.
Anyway I can't talk as my car will probably be on this thread when I put the front splitter on and side skirts :lol:

who needs rear seats anyway? :D
but it gives the car style, and looks more sporty, and by the way i think it is more lighter then the stock rear window.