Worst drivers in London..

gorrington

Car
TVR S2 1989
Without a doubt the WORST drivers in London are the traditional London black cab drivers !!!
The most ignorant,useless,moronic,selfish bunch of incompetent tw*ts I have ever had the misfortune to have to share the road with !!
Can somebody tell me why the can't sit in a queue at the lights like the rest of us mere mortals,oh no,they have to go up to the front of the queue and expect to be let in ? They see a punter on the side of the road and just anchor up in the middle of the road,no indicators,no warning,no nothing. I could go on for hours about their other antics.They make BMW drivers seem like Mother Theresa.
I HATE THEM and would rather walk to Aberdeen over hot coals than use one of their poxy over priced muppet mobiles..
If they were painted light blue they would look just like the invalid carriages the old dears used to potter around in during the 70's.Which is quite apt given that the average age of driver is past retirement age.
That is all....

Without a doubt the WORST drivers in London are the traditional London black cab drivers !!!
The most ignorant,useless,moronic,selfish bunch of incompetent tw*ts I have ever had the misfortune to have to share the road with !!
Can somebody tell me why the can't sit in a queue at the lights like the rest of us mere mortals,oh no,they have to go up to the front of the queue and expect to be let in ? They see a punter on the side of the road and just anchor up in the middle of the road,no indicators,no warning,no nothing. I could go on for hours about their other antics.They make BMW drivers seem like Mother Theresa.
I HATE THEM and would rather walk to Aberdeen over hot coals than use one of their poxy over priced muppet mobiles..
If they were painted light blue they would look just like the invalid carriages the old dears used to potter around in during the 70's.Which is quite apt given that the average age of driver is past retirement age.
That is all....

Hence the reason I don't like BMWs simply for the image they project of their drivers. The cars themselves are fine.

The original shark!, gorrington's got taste,

I have to agree with the comments about black cab drivers though, I've had a few near misses involving them in the past (it's harder when you don't know where you're going :lol:)

I think it is Taxi drivers the world over really. Even down our way they are an obnoxious bunch who push through and have the patience of a dictator!

Would have to vote for Bus drivers being the worst in London!
Forever reluctant to use their indicators, deliberately jumping red lights and stopping across a junction knowing full well that their backside is blocking a road or yellow box junction.