Worst colours for a car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What are your least favorite colours for a car? Wer'e talking i'd never in a million years own a car in that colour.

Here are mine and I will not be using the manufacturers official colour names. Perhaps if they were more honest these monstrosities would never have been unleashed on the world.

Hearing aid beige
Barbie Pink
Invalid carriage blue
Mushy Pea Green (Alla Austin Allegro.)

Oooh lets see...

Ark royal grey can't think what car I've seen it on though, might have been Renaults.

Blancmange seen on some older VW Polo's.

Birds eye custurd yellow seen on Saxo's, it's just the wrong shade of yellow for me.

PINK........... really dont get why girls have to have pink cars, with pink air fresheners, pink stupid fluffy bits everywhere...... really grates on me, feel like lining them all up and driving over them all

did you notice how cheap they are, because they are PINK.

be tempted to buy one cheap and re spray it.

lol i always do that, keep an eye on on ebay for pink cars to respray, although i did see a pink mx5 go for a stupidly high amount of money because it was pink, was standard with fairly high milage aswell :confused:

If anyone has seen that one top gear episode with the M3 and the S4. That color M3 was horrible. It was like a mustard Yellow.

PINK........... really dont get why girls have to have pink cars, with pink air fresheners, pink stupid fluffy bits everywhere...... really grates on me, feel like lining them all up and driving over them all

Hey not all girls have pink cars! I HATE pink. Hurts my eyes somehow.
So yeah, Pink is the worst colour I'll say.

Hey not all girls have pink cars! I HATE pink. Hurts my eyes somehow.
So yeah, Pink is the worst colour I'll say.

Here's a pink one for you! :bigsmile:

6ec5f4f0.jpg

It has to be Pink and the green you get on older cars.

Its great to see the pink cars at banger racing as they get beat up the most.

I like the Hot Magenta colour on the fiesta, wouldnt want to own one in that colour but i like it for some reason.