Worst bit of driving you've seen

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the worst bit of driving you have seen recently?

I saw a guy weaving all over the road and as I got nearer I worked out he was texting on his phone and eating a Pasty!

Some utter plank yesterday who slammed his brakes on in front of me on a dual carriageway just because I was travelling faster than him and expected him to move over for me but instead he slammed his brakes on and then moved over.

the pratt who decided to undertake us on a roundabout in bournmouth and then cut across in front to leave using the exit before ours.

Some utter plank yesterday who slammed his brakes on in front of me on a dual carriageway just because I was travelling faster than him and expected him to move over for me but instead he slammed his brakes on and then moved over.

have had that before. sitting on the outside lane of the duel carragway doing 60.

BMW Z4 driving up the M4 Jct 15 (Swindon) westbound slip and then braking to walking pace rather than entering the carriageway at a perfectly sensible 70-75mph.

Thus forcing everything else to move one lane to the right. I'd really resent that person if I was driving an HGV.

HDi; that kind of thing really annoys me, i try to get up to spped whatever length of the slip road to merge in smoothly.

Worst bit of recent driving, some clown on a mobile chattering away on the outside lane and driving about 20kph (in VN here) slower than everyone else - pushing everyone else to overtake on the inside