Winner of the Saab GB Nationals.

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Hi everyone! just thought I would share my good news with you all!

At the Saab Owners Club of Great Britain held at the Bath Racecourse over the 24th and 25th of July, I was fortunate enough to have been voted the winner of the "Best Saab 9-3" category! :bigsmile:

The old girl finally came good! Huge thanks to Abbott Racing, Neo Brothers, Saabcity, and Viezu Technologies for all of the marvellous work that they have done on the Beast for me! :bigsmile:

Thanks Loz, I have a couple of photos but I have to try and reduce them down to get them up on site! Might give that photo bucket a try.

Well done that man! Sweet. All the effort has paid off.

I look forward to seeing your pics. There are some online image compressors that should help take them below our 2mb limit.

Have some pics, hopefully I have done this right?

Attachments

• Best 9-3 trophy 2010.jpg
    Best 9-3 trophy 2010.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 7
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 10
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 2
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 4
Cheers for the compliment Waynne! have posted a few pics, and I will definately make an investment in a proper camera instead of relying on the phone. :)

Congrats (late congrats)

Liking that LB viggen in front of you BTW. I have seen two cars with the hirsch 3 spokes, you and another guy with an NG900 vert, maroon in color.

Wow what an achievement! Well done, all the hard work and moolah has payed off it would seem!

Cheers MA, and a very tidy sum has been spent over the last four years I can tell you! Wish I had discovered you chaps here on the forum earlier, would not have made half as many mistakes as I did! oh well, much wiser now and still learning! :)

If any of you chaps are familiar with Magnaflow exhaust systems here in the UK? I had a custom exhaust system fitted to my Saab 9-3 a little while ago at Colnbrook near Heathrow, with a 3" downpipe and 200cl sports CAT as well. Sounds bloody marvellous, and have power gains through it, proven to me by a rolling road remap done earlier today!

My car appears in the Gallery on their website for you to take a look at, and just for the record, it was a very professional job they done too! :bigsmile: