window tinting

TITAN

Tuner
Car
Honda Civic EG
i want to tint my honda civic back windows but which gives the best tint

tinting film or spray?

i would have to say spray, but i would tend to get this done by a pro, i dont like the film, you see the tacky corsas with that on and its all bubled and scrathed doesnt look good, go pro ;)

both film and spray can look good. but like both above say get it done by a pro. you really need to take the windows out to get them done properly.

the thing that most people forget to do is the vinyl needs to be applied to WET glass and applied slowly so you dont get the bubbles.

I've seen the film tinting done by a professional outlet in Milton Keynes and the results are very very impressive. He takes out the glass and the results are stunning. It's something I quite like the idea of for the rear doors. All the other glass is factory tinted anyway but dark tint rear door windows is very stylish in my opinion. It's unlawful in front side windows and windscreens if the optical transmittance is lower than 71%.

With film you have the option of taking it off again wheras with the spray it is kind of on there for life and if it gets scratched it can look really shabby. So I would go with film and also get it installed properly - it does make a big difference.