window tint

jesonmartin45

Car
NA
I used to work in car shop.. where i mostly do window films..
and remote locks installing.
As normal we use black window film..and the white strip.
wanna know
how to decide which window film (color) looks good..or any other thing that can make a car look more attractive.

I think window tints make a car look so much nicer, as long as they're not too heavy - always go by your local laws for guidance as to what is legal :blink1:

I like a decent set of alloys, maybe lower the suspension.

Debadging is a favourite of mine, and smoothing can look good if not done to excess. :bigsmile:

Never been a lover of aftermarket window tinting myself.

I find the manufacturers level of tint sufficient for most things. Some of the window tint levels on some cars around my area are nothing short of being darn right dangerous.

Now I am not some old stick in the mud with my thoughts here, but I do fear for cyclists and pedestrians alike at night who will not be seen by the driver in his cool heavily tinted car until it is too late but will merely be discovered underneath the vehicle or 5 metres up the road :sad2:

Yeah, if they're too dark, they are dangerous.

I think they look nice, but it's a compromise between looks, and visibility.

My Probe hasn't any factory tint to speak of, and so will get some aftermarket tint to fit the theme.

I do hate seeing badly fitted tint, it looks bloody awful.

i'm with t9 on this,i've had my sedona windows tinted,but not on the front widows for this reason,still improved the look of the vehicle though

I agree - it's got to look factory original otherwise the effect is ruined.

Mine is same factory tint all round but I would like to go darker on the rear 'screen and rear side windows. Not going to bother though as it's expensive to get it done properly.