Why do vandals attack nice cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Why do you think vandals attack nice cars?

It seems that the first cars to get vandelised are nice convertibles, cabriolets, sports cars or super cars.

Is it down to jealousy? How do we get into the minds of these people and work out what motivates them?

I think they will attack anything but a nice car really stands out and grabs attention.

Plus I suppose the dare or bet from their mates is more "exciting" when you are talking about a really nice car.

I've never really owned the sort of car that would make someone jealous but I certainly wouldn't ever even dream of vandelising someones car just for kicks. Perhaps if I had an unfaithful ex to deal with it would change things but I think these vandals are morons and a complete waste of space.

The fact is all makes and models are vandalised!
So imo its either jelousy or boredem/stupidity

They do it because they have zero intellect. For the same reason that they'll break a library window. To what avail?

OK, if you must, - then break a jewellery shop window in order to make off with several thousands of quid's worth of stock.

But what's the point of vandalism?

I do not understand this.

boredom, drunken stupidness and no sense of respect for other peoples property. :(

mindless scum who as previously said, need to be shot !!!!!

Plus nobody is scared of the law anymore. Everyone knows that human rights will protect the vandals and should you try to protect your property then they will come down hard on you.

I remember a few years back there was a burglar who tied up a family, the family managed to free themselves and chased the burglar and caught him and beat him to a vegetative state.

The guy tied up was sent to jail, and I believe there was talk of compensation to the burglar.

In a sense it is better you don't find out who has vandalised your car, since if you catch them in the act legally you cant do anything about it. Personally I am not sure if I can stop myself from jumping on someone who would do this.

Yes I have seen it Dave and it's in my collection. The law does not do a great deal to help the victims and less so if the crime involves vandalism on a car; you would have a much better response if you directed your complaints to Elvis :sad2:

Waynne you won,t ever get to work out their minds because they don,t have them.
Masterauron could not agree more.
I would not think twice about causing pain if i caught a moran damaging my car.
Worry about fallout later.
The law is an ass and the human rights act is an even bigger one.