who will come

timmy

Road Burner
will be having an open day at my work shop and would like you all to come but need some idea how many would come /will be end feb some time.
who would come /on 28 feb all day

Last edited:
I'm in. Is there food available nearby?!
you like ur food dont you lol every time i see an event there is a bit about food even the tc meet we will grab a drink and somthin to eat. also it is near a pizza hut incase you get the muchies also im defo coming to see stamfords ride that is the car of my affordible dreams

I might do the the trip. 150 miles each way but on a saturday in Feb that's an easy motorway blat for me.

150 miles each way? I have always thought of South East as Essex/Kent/Sussex area. Where are you?

Only 60 miles each way for me (Chelmsford), so it is a good opportunity to put some faces to our silly aliases :)

Just let you all no that lots of modded cars are now coming Kaos will be dowing live air brushing/+maybe some custom paint if time /now food on site YOU ARE ALL WELCOME Some of the cars in fast car this week

150 miles each way? I have always thought of South East as Essex/Kent/Sussex area. Where are you?

Only 60 miles each way for me (Chelmsford), so it is a good opportunity to put some faces to our silly aliases :)

Buckingham. This probably puts me in Eastern Counties or East Anglia officially but the M40 get's mt to the M25 within 50 miles.

Err, which Staplehurst? Multimap shows two in Kent, one on the A229 and another to the SW.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back