Who has used PI Suspension before?

blacklineninja

Track Warrior
There's a kit for my '6 going dirt cheap on POTN, and I just wondered if anyone has ever used their products before?

I'm wanting to improve handling but not sacrifice comfort too much (obviously I know I'm gonna feel the road a lot better through my rump, just as well it's getting better "padded" as I'm getting older), but I don't really wanna spend a fortune on my car given problems I've had with it so far.

Cheers

"My name is Guybrush Threepwood and I'm a Mighty Pirate!"

I have never had cause to modify suspension so cannot comment.

Which Monkey Island game are you referring to?

I'm a bit of a fan of the Lucas Arts games. Have you tried Simon The Sorcerer I & II?

These are brilliant games with pretty, fairytale landscapes and are good fun gaming for anyone really.

They work perfectly under the ScummVM interpreter.

Its a good budget brand much like Gmax. For normal fast road use you should be fine, a friend of mine put some PI springs and dampers on his Fiesta and he really rates them.

They are also TUV approved:D Get a set of springs, dampers and don't lower it too much just about 35mm.

I too am a big Lucas Games fan. Sam and Max was my favourite, Flight of the Amazon Queen was also brilliant. I dabbled with Simon Sorcerer games but they were too hard for me! I also recommend the Dig - very atmospheric along with That biker game they did, can't remember the title.

Guybrush was in all the Monkey Island games IIRC;)