Who else has a Rover derv??

maybe.... maybe not.... lol, excuse my ign orance i dont ave time to get outmuch lately.... whats derv, im assumin diesel?

wohoo see, there is proof i am not completely thick lol, glad i wernt allone though it seems like a bit of a obvious one realy,
but in this case no u r not alone, i currently have a 'derv'... just not for long as i smashed it up yesterday on ice:( and although yesterday i thought that the damage was only cosmetic its is a bit more serious!

i dont know, due to the lack of work and a 500 eccess i wont be drivin till i hopefully get into the army when i can save up i bit, im not too sure what i will have though, i will try a rover but dont think it will be another idea, although it was a gr8 car to drive on long journeys i coulds rly get any enjoyment out of it, plus i couldnt get on with the car bein deisel, lthough having said that i did have a go in a 55plat vectra the other daty, the 1.9 cdti and i couldnt find one fault with the performance of the egine, planty of tourque just as i needed it:D

i dont know, due to the lack of work and a 500 eccess i wont be drivin till i hopefully get into the army when i can save up i bit, im not too sure what i will have though, i will try a rover but dont think it will be another idea, although it was a gr8 car to drive on long journeys i coulds rly get any enjoyment out of it, plus i couldnt get on with the car bein deisel, lthough having said that i did have a go in a 55plat vectra the other daty, the 1.9 cdti and i couldnt find one fault with the performance of the egine, planty of tourque just as i needed it:D
If you have about a grand, you can pick up a rover 25 or 45 with the latest diesel engine in it, and probably get better performance with relatively few mods.

Cheers
Dave

ah thats is intresting, i shall definatly look into it, hopefully once i have completed the first pafrt of my training i should have 2 or 3 grand to splash on a car:) but that time cant come quick enough tho lol

Buy the car for around a grand, and for less then another grand spend on mods, you'll be around the 150bhp mark, and a shed load of torque. Cheap gains really.

Let me know if you need any help/advice.

Cheers
Dave

i certainly will do mate, your certainly seem to know your stuff:)
unfortunatly like i said it will be 2 or 3 months before i manage to look at a new car though so there is a bit of a wait in line:(
thanks for the advise however fella!