White is getting popular again

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I'm seeing a trend of more newer cars with white paint. A few years ago white seemed to fall out of favour but it's back with a vengence.

Are there any colours you'd like to see make a comeback or car colours you just wish had never been invented?

I like White on cars and think it deserves to come back into fashion, reminds me of the Vanishing Point Challenger :blink1:

My favourite colour is green but it only suits certain shapes, a Subaru Legacy looks good in green and so does Loz's MGZS but there aren't many more i can think of

I wish British Leyland hadn't painted most of their cars brown, glad that went away a long time ago :lol:

http://whitecarworld.com/

I've always liked white - although it is true that it suits certain cars better (e..g jag XJ) than others (e.g. a peugeot)! My favourite is pearlescent/metallic white - as seen in some lambos.

I think you have to be very careful with white. Some cars just look properly pap and it's usually the poverty spec models. Par example, Mk2 Focus RS in white looks the bees knee but a Mk2 bog standard Focus in white looks like an ambulamps.