White civic bodykits

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
The Civic is one of the most modified models of car around. This Civic is finished in a stunning white paint finish. It has a full Civic bodykit fitted giving it a very agressive look, smoothing further enhances the lines of the car. The front bumper is stylish and the lower lip is extended to [...]
More...

What do you think of this then? Is this your thing?

i cant believe you would actually say this is stylish :amazed: poor civic !!
this is exactly what i hate about jap styling bumpers way to big for the car

ugh, i agree stupid bumper, i think black angel eyes would suit it betterr, good contrast between the white, love the pain job though, must be a pain to keep clean!

The site provides us with "syndicated content" so each day we automatically pull of one or 2 of the latest posts - most are pretty cool but as with all styling mods "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"! I do have an association with the site in that I provide pics, web design/managment etc and in return they keep our banner on their site and link to our latest feeds, the content however is collaberative so entries are created by a number of friends and subcontractors!

The site provides us with "syndicated content" so each day we automatically pull of one or 2 of the latest posts - most are pretty cool but as with all styling Modifications "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"! I do have an association with the site in that I provide pics, web design/managment etc and in return they keep our banner on their site and link to our latest feeds, the content however is collaberative so entries are created by a number of friends and subcontractors!

fair enough mate i do appreciate the time, effort, and money people put into their cars but that bumper just spoils the car for me

i agree with most other people who have posted replies in saying that the bumper is way to big i.e it comes off the car too far for my liking

another thing i dont like is the chrome rims, chrome should die!!

however the paintwork, lights and spoiler are really nice

thats the colour i want for my civic

the side repeaters should be removed or at least put clear one's in because they really stick out

The white you want then is called pearl white. The side repeaters should be changed to clear...attention to detail can make or break a car. As for the chrome...I like chrome, however black rims would look better with the white paint.