Which was faster Nova 1.3SR or Sierra Cosworth?

We don't normally allow links from new members with under 10 posts but I've let this go for you. I must be in a good mood today.

Nice to hear from you. I hope you stick around and enjoy the forums, your experience and comments will always be welcome in our many and varied topics.

Well we were hardly going to win a drag race in a standard 1.3 Nova! We actually caught him then harassed him for about 5 miles before he made a big enough mistake for me to be able to get past. Normally in Rallying, if you get caught you let the car that caught you past as they are clearly quicker.

You might find this clip amusing. We put tarmac tyres on once I thought the gravel had cleared enough, things were interesting on the remaining patches of deep gravel.

*Removed URL's as per our T&C's*

This is how you encourage new members is it? Allow a clip and then remove a second one....... How odd.

I find this quite inexplicable when the video clip is of said new member driving an international spec rally car, this being a motor sport forum. I would have thought finding out a little about said new members level of experience in motor sport and therefore his ability to assist other members who may wish to start competing would be a more productive way forward?

Stuart Palmer

Competitor in Rallying to European championship level, ex National A Circuit racer, now Trials driver.

We don't normally allow links from new members with under 10 posts but I've let this go for you. I must be in a good mood today.

Nice to hear from you. I hope you stick around and enjoy the forums, your experience and comments will always be welcome in our many and varied topics.

Maybe he is not in such a good mood today.