Which tax disc holder?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What sort of tax disc holder do you use? I found the round plastic ones were hard to stick. I currently have a metal rivveted one (a bit chavvy I know!) but the back pops off in hot weather.

What sort of tax disc holder do you have and does it work well?

im cheap ive still got the Western VW on. did have one of the metal ones on the civic for ages but it keeped falling off. was binned when i got a £60 fine for failing to show roadtax disc. disc was sitting at the other side of the dash. got away with it but a cheapy one was stuck on that afternoon

It's often the freebies that work the best! Maybe I should get some TorqueCars tax disc holders made up;)

well my car has a wing the wrong colour, crumples in the back quater panel, bare steel wheels and probably an MOT failure on the way. tax disk holder is the least of my worries atm :p

I got one of them £15 chrome ones with the screw back plate very nice & heavy duty...Now hot weather here its fell off & dont stick anymore..So got one for 50p .yep the good old plastic thing you just lick & stick & it curves with the windscreen too..

Now - it would be something if you could could choose the background colour of the tax disc.....

yea but then youll get all those butch girls, you know the ones who ride round in a totally pink car and look like bulldogs, getting pink just to add to their car, how very sad :s

id go for black or red :D

Copy_of_Alfa_Romeo-1.JPG

Nothing like a good thread resurrection!
Just bought one of these & it's the best I've found, just turn the the knob (ooh err) & the suction cup clamps down on the glass. It's british made too. :bigsmile:
There's one for almost evrey make...

http://shop1.actinicexpress.co.uk/s...r&ActinicSID=e1cf6d5a17d6a14ef65fea28135180ea

Lol! I was at work and its a mare getting any pictures up because of the security. Then a job broke out and I had to leave so I linked the pic of the web site quickly. If you go to the link there is another link to see all the manufacturers. I'll post a proper pic when I get in :D