Which one should I get?

Wcnwzrd

Track Warrior
Car
95 300zx TT (RIP)
I have been looking for a replacement for the Z for quite a bit and am finally in a situation where I will be able to purchase without any issues in March. Now I could go through countless forums looking up the good and bad of every model but wanted y'alls opinions. The following is a list of the vehicles that I like. I want a street tuner. Must maintain legal driving in FL, USA (I know most of you aren't from the states).

I will be using the vehicle as a daily driver. So comfort will need to be there.

Toyota Celica 00-Present
Acura RSX
Hyundai Tiburon
Mitsubishi 3000GT
Dodge Stealth
Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 (Spider/Convertible included)
Acura Integra
Nissan 300ZX TT (90-95)
Nissan 240SX (90-99)
Honda Prelude (91-99)

I am looking for ease of tuning and availability of parts. don't want to have to overseas ship everything ya know. Don't mind a difficult job to replace a major part but taking 6 hours to replace the intake is a bit much for me.

Out of that list the 240 does it for me buddy.
I don't know how available parts are over your side of the pond so I can't really help any more buddy but thats my 2 cents.;)

I think Hyundai performance parts, and standard parts will probably be hard to track down.

I think you need to ask yourself if you want RWD or FWD, this will cross off a few models from your list.

The 3000GT's are lovely cars but older ones can have a few issues if they are not looked after properly.

If you wait a bit the early 350z will probably move into your budget.:D

The Nissans are a good safe bet as you already have experience with them. I also think the Dodge Stealth could be a good buy and cheap to run.

Toyota Celica 00-Present - I dont like the new shape modles.
Acura RSX - Know nothing about them
Hyundai Tiburon - No, no, no, no, no. :mad:
Mitsubishi 3000GT - Go for the VR-4 Twin Turbo
Dodge Stealth - Really????? :blink:
Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 (Spider/Convertible included) - Supra wanna be
Acura Integra - Bit plastic?
Nissan 300ZX TT (90-95) - Very dated
Nissan 240SX (90-99) - Hmm maby. I would find one already done out.
Honda Prelude (91-99) - I had one of these, you will get board.

In all fairness, the only one I'd go for would be the Miti 3000GT. Thats not cos im a loyalist to miti, but out of the list, its the only one I like. If forced, then id pick the 240SX as a second fave.

For ease of tuning, and I cant believe you have not got it on there, Id go for a Supra. 3L twin turbo.

Job done

I don't like the 350Z, can't get past those stupid door handles and have yet to find a suitable replacement for them that I like.

I would love to have a supra but even the junky ones around me cost 20k and up so that is out as I don't plan to be making payments while tuning, cuts to much into the budget for my tastes. Cheapest Turbo with a manual tranny i could find outside ebay.

I would love a 240, but most have had way to many mods done up so far and I would have alot of corrective work needed unless I wanna pay out the nose.

I was thinking the VR4 model for the 3000, but those are hard to come by sometimes.

The stealth just due to liking how they look. would prolly do an engine/running swap on em. have to make custom drive train parts for my truck all the time, so modding what i can get shouldn't be to hard.

As for the 300, It may be dated but I still love the look and feel of em. Same for the Prelude.

Overall just looking for the good/bad of tuning each vehicle. Kinda like was said before Hyundai may be hard to find performance/tuning parts for.

Not to big on RWD or FWD as i have driven both and RWD do tend to have more power, but most FWD im looking into are a bit lighter and thier power to weight makes them feel along the same lines unless you go into the muscle category.