Which is the best Porsche ever made?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Which Porsche do you think rates as the best one ever? For me it has to be the 911 with its precotion whale tale from the late 80's and the new GT2. What about the 959? What is your perfect Porsche then?

Power corrupts - we all want more. Ha haaaaw wahhh heeeee (Manaical laughter and cue lightning clap!)

the best porsche ever made has to be the 911 but i would take the porsche 550 Spyder over 1 any day :amuse:

Oooh the 550 is pretty but wouldn't really cut it against a modern one on the track;)
i wouldnt want the 550 for the track i would just stand there and admire its beauty plus if i could afford a 550 im sure i could afford a 911 for the track ;):bigsmile:

couldnt tell you, i thought it was the 911 turbo, and supposidley faster than that cobra, ( in future thats how you drive):D

I think it was the top model 911 Turbo. And in it's day it was the fastest thing around and still is very quick. Can anyone remember the 911 turbo police chase in the UK? Some guy a while ago now out run the helicoper going down the M1! Thats how quick they are. Think they only caught him cause he ran out of petrol....

helicopers arnt that fast even attack ones only get up to around 180, most will only do around 150

he was clocked at 170.

re bad boys it was the turbo