Which custom styling options would suit you

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you were in the market for a trendy car, say a mini and you could choose a custom colour, style and stickers etc... which options would you personally go for?

I'd go with a matt black finish, and a set of high power spotlights over the grill. Wheels would be black and the interior would be in a sumptuous two tone leather with a high end audio system.

Engine wise it would be supercharged and turbocharged with suspension setup for handling well and a trick differential for putting the power down in the wet.

Bling bling bling for me. Lots of chrome, probably bright green or orange paint with black trim.

I quite like the more solid wheels, spokes don't do anything for me really.

good points you've mentioned for custom styling options. You can also install a new dash trim for a customized interior look.

Nice, I have a buddy with a mini cooper with turbo and that thing is quick! The interior is awesome, and even has a disco thing with some of the interior lights that change colors. But I just cant stand the gauges on the dash. They take up the whole thing, other than changing that, the mini is good for me

I will go for a stock one from the outside. But i will turbo and supercharged this little thing so its gone go fast ! I will also put lambo door and custom opening system for the hood :D But if i had to chose a color I will paint it whit some flip color (black and yellow) and manga bomb all the bumper :D And a nice soud system obviously