Which country makes the best looking cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Which country make the best looking cars? Is there any consistency in cars looks from a certain country?

My vote would be Italy, home of Ferrari, Bertone, AlfaRomeo and Pininfarina

What about France, Germany, Japan, Korea or USA - do these cars look good to you?

Lexus LFA, the older Nissan Z cars and the BRZ are things of beauty but I think all countries have some nice cars and some really badly designed ones!

Italy should be excluded soley because of the Multipla!

Which country make the best looking cars? Is there any consistency in cars looks from a certain country?

My vote would be Italy, home of Ferrari, Bertone, AlfaRomeo and Pininfarina

What about France, Germany, Japan, Korea or USA - do these cars look good to you?

They all do! Depends where your allegiances and personal opinions gravitate to? :D

Well for me it would be Italy, the engineering side of things is sometimes brought into question, but there is certainly no doubting the designs and styling.

Reactions: Teo
Well for me it would be Italy, the engineering side of things is sometimes brought into question, but there is certainly no doubting the designs and styling.

Agree! Just like the worlds most Beautiful Women. But high strung, high maintenance and very HIGH Dollars to buy!!! :)

I can't readily answer this question. It is akin to asking which country makes the best music. I can think of a few truly ghastly looking cars from Italy. Fiat's Multipla for s start.

Reactions: Teo
^^ Granted the Multipla is not a fine example "in my eyes anyway" of a stunning piece of design. That said, plenty of people loved the 3 & 3 seating arrangement and the multiple seating modes that the car could go through. A colleague of mine once upon a time was head over heels in love with that car, unfortunately at the time he could not get it under the Motobility scheme so had to opt for a Zafira instead.